Top Morning Headlines
- India reported 36,594 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 540 new deaths.
- Assam reported 169 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 121 patients discharged.
- Bahrain becomes second country to approve Pfizer-BioNTech COVID Vaccine.
- One killed and several others injured in a deadly bomb blast in Pakistan.
- BJP likely to win Hyderabad civic poll, AIMIM eyes second spot.
- UK and EU Brexit talks paused, EU Chief to hold emergency call.
- Cricketer Ravindra Jadeja ruled out of T20 series due to injury.
- NorthEast United FC to face East Bengal in ISL tonight.