Top Morning Headlines
- India reported 68,500 COVID cases in last 24 hours, country’s recovery rate increase to 73.91 per cent.
- Assam reported over 1,735 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 2,772 patients have been discharged.
- Horrendous fire traps 9 people inside a hydroelectric plant in Telangana.
- ‘Bihar Elections should be postponed due to COVID Pandemic’ Former Union minister, Yashwant Sinha.
- The COVID Pandemic will take 100 million people back into extreme poverty, says a report.
- Crude Oil imports in India fall to lowest over a decade in July.
- Tik Tok removes over 3 Lakh videos in US for violating it’s hate speech policy.
- RCB likely to leave for UAE on Friday, Virat Kohli is also set to travel with the team.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.