Top Morning Headlines
- Assam reported 2,409 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 1,849 patients have been discharged.
- Serum Institute gets Nod to resume Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial in India.
- A 5.3 magnitude earthquakes hits near Kathmandu in Nepal, no causalities reported yet.
- US President Donald Trump accuses Joe Biden of consuming drugs.
- ‘Oracle likely to acquire Tik Tok operations in US’ says Donald Trump.
- Indian-origin author Avni Doshi wins Booker Prize 2020 for her ‘Burnt Sugar’ book.
- BCCI President Sourav Ganguly reviews preparations at Sharjah Stadium.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang signs new three-Year Deal with Arsenal.