Top Morning Headlines
- India reported 44,684 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 520 new deaths.
- Assam reported 107 new COVID cases in last 24 hours, 529 patients discharged.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk revealed that he “most likely” has a moderate case of COVID-19.
- Pakistan likely to take 2.7 Billion Dollars loan from China for belt and road project.
- Senior Madhya Pradesh BJP leader Kailash Sarang dies at 85 in Mumbai.
- New York to close Bars and Restaurant at night to contain from 2nd Covid Wave.
- Our bowlers will perform better than India: Australian Coach Justin Langer.