Man Electrocuted by Live Wire in Assam’s Bongaigaon

Guwahati: In an unfortunate incident, a man was electrocuted to death while drying his clothes on a live wire in Bongaigaon district of Assam.

The incident took place in Matraghola village in the district.

The deceased has been identified as Nurul Islam.

According to reports, Islam accidentally tried to dry his clothing on a live wire and was electrocuted as a result. He died on the spot.

Meanwhile, local police reached the spot to take stock of the situation.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.