Top Headlines Of North-East
- 34 new COVID-19 positive cases in Assam. Total case 3,319, active cases 2,061, recovered 1,249 and deaths 6.
- A new testing lab for COVID-19 inaugurated today at Diphu Medical College at Karbi Anglong in Assam.
- 5 individuals have recovered after testing negative twice in Meghalaya. Total active cases 25 & recovered 18.
- 31 more persons tested COVID-19 positive in Manipur. Total cases 342, active cases 279 and 63 recovered.
- The Council of Ministers contributed 50% of their basic pay of May to the CM Relief Fund to fight against COVID-19 pandemic in Mizoram.
- The Department of Textiles & Handicrafts has started working on enabling purchase from production of local artisans, weavers & SHGs for Govt offices to carry forward the mission ‘Vocal For Local’ for Atma Nirbhar Bharat in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Chief Medical Officer’s office and Nyingching Government Middle School in Longleng district HQs, Nagaland to be converted into COVID-19 hospitals to cater the patients sent from Kohima.
- Logistics survey for setting up of BSL- 2 Lab at Tuensang has been done and the BSL-2 Lab at Dimapur will be completed within 2 days.