Top Headlines of Northeast
- Under Aatmanirbhar Bharat 35 MT chana whole provided to Arunachal Pradesh for migrants for the month of May and June.
- 25 new COVID19 positive cases in Assam. Total cases 3718, active cases 2123, recovered 1584 and deaths 8.
- Manipur CM while inspecting the new COVID19 Care Centre at UNACCO School in Meitram says that lack of discipline is the main reason for spike of COVID19 cases in the State.
- Village Organisation under Mizoram State Rural Livelihood Mission of Chekawn village donated a variety of vegetables for quarantine centres across Serchhip District to Deputy Commissioner of Serchhip District.
- Nagaland Agriculture Department to adopt one model farming village each in all districts of the state to boost agriculture production post COVID19.
- Health & Family Welfare Department in Nagaland carrying out online survey to assess overall mental well-being of citizens of the State during the pandemic.
- The first two Covid19 patients in Sikkim who under went treatment at STNM hospital have fully recovered and discharged from the Hospital today.
- In Arunachal Pradesh, a meeting to discuss the District Domestic Product (DDP) performance of Tawang was organised to give impetus to ‘Vocal for Local’