Top Morning headlines
- COVID-19 cases cross 16,418,867 in the world, with 652,256 deaths.
- India reported over 50,000 COVID cases in last 24 hours.
- China recorded 61 new COVID cases, highest surge since April.
- 60 Killed in Fresh Violence in Darfur region of Sudan.
- Phase 5 of Vande Bharat Mission to run from 5 of August.
- Aditya Puri sells his HDFC shares of Rs 843 Crores.
- Floods hits Assam hard as death toll rise to 100 in the state.
- Manchester United qualifies for Champions League.