Mushroom Consumption kills one, other five critical in South Sikkim

Consumption of wild Mushroom brought a horrendous nightmare to a family in South Sikkim. 1 person of the family died eventually and other 5 are in critical condition. The family had consumed wild mushroom in Sorok at South Sikkim.
The 1 member who died was the mother on the others who are currently under treartment are her two daughters , husband , mother-in-law and an aunt, the mother had passed away on Tuesday evening. After the poisoning of wild mushroom was traced the family had rushed to Namachi District Hospital on Saturday and were sent to Gangtok for further treatment.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.