Guwahati: The Assam Government on Saturday constituted two committees to evaluate and suggest procedures to process the academic results of students belonging to Class X and Class XII in the state.
The Education Department on Friday had decided that there will be no High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary (HS) examinations in the state since the situation related to the COVID-19 is yet to be contained.
Keeping this situation in consideration, a meeting was held between the government and various stake holders. The government after the meeting announced that since there will be no exams, two committees have been formed.
The constituted committees will suggest the procedure to process the result for Academic Year 2021 separately for AHSEC and SEBA .
A. Committee for HSLC/AHM ( Class X) Examination
1. Dr Alok Buragohain, Former VC DU
and Chairperson Academic RGU — Chairman
2. Chairman SEBA— Member
3. Sri SN Das Deputy Secretary, Secondary Education– Member
4. Sri Prasana Bora,IS Kamrup (Metro)- Member
5. Sri Ranjit Dam, Principal, Kachokhana HSS Dhubri– Member
6. Sri Hakim Tarafdar, Principal, Jaraguri HSS Kokrajhar- Member
7. Sri CB Rai, Principal, Kamrup Academy,Kamrup Metro Member
8. Sri Mrinal Khaund, Head Master, Muhiram Hazarika High School, Golaghat- Member
9. Secretary SEBA Convenor
B. Committee for Higher Secondary Final Examination
1. Prof. Dipak Kumar Sharma VC Kumar Bhaskar Varma Chairman
Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University—
2. Chairman AHSEC Member
3. Smt.Nibedita Laskar, Joint Secretary, Higher Education– Member
4. Dr SN Barman, Principal, B.Barooah College Member
5. Dr S.Borkotoky, Principa,! Nogaon College- Member
6. Sri Idris Ali, Principal, Dhubri Boys HSS– Member
7. Sri Ratan Pal, Narsingh HSS, Silchar– Member
8. Smt Dipika Choudhury, IS, Dibrugarh– Member
9. Secretary AHSEC Chairman Convenor